zaterdag 15 februari 2020

New galactic update/upgrade ~ Grace Solaris


Beloved Blue Avians turned up out of the blue today as I was driving my car. They introduced me to and downloaded me with High vibrational photonics light from what they termed a quasar and I was told it is a huge worm hole that however is not empty but is a „celestial body“ that emits energy. 

Needless to say I am not well versed in physics and am no scientist so I had to google as I came home and it proved to be as I was told.

 They said this particular quasar is now cosmically aligned with earth now and is going to play an important role for the seeding and anchoring of brand new galactic genome codes and keys for the new galactic humanoid specie on the new earth. 


I feel a new groundedness as well as expansiveness since I received this dna activation upgrade today. I feel this energy will be very beneficial for the many that struggle with the new anti-gravity state of embodiment that has been so tangible and also very challenging to many of us trying to find stability and keep heads up since the beginning of this year. 

Many have had extreme nausea, vertigo and even have been „capsizing“ in the new orbital trajectory and vibration that the planet has shifted into after the reversal into 0-point and collapsing of the old 3D timelines. 

This quasar is a huge interdimensional gateway located vibrationally in a transition zone of the 12th octave of the 12th dimension but the quasar itself is between dimensions you may say. Quasars is the „new black“ and will play a major role for us to handle our new plasma crystaline bodies fully anchored in 0-Point.

 Stay tuned. Most grateful to the Blue Avians for this new galactic update/upgrade. 

Grace Solaris