woensdag 26 februari 2020

Blog atian.be 26*02*2020: REACH OUT AND TOUCH


This morning I woke up with a Diana Ross song in my head.

"Reach out and touch, somebody's hand,
make this world a better place, if you can.
...
We can change things if we start giving."

This song was played on a Dutch tv-show in the 80's where regular people came and sang songs. 
The Voice avant la lettre. 
At the end of the show all the contestants and the presenter would join on stage, hold hands and sing that Diana Ross song. 
I always liked that part: no winners, no losers, just people having fun, holding hands and singing.

If you see young children on a school excursion do you know what they do? 
They hold hands.

My wish is that all of humanity holds hands and sees each human as a perfect, immortal and innocent being of Light.

The way forward is Unity.
We are One.

We can change things if we start giving: I offer a 10% discount. 
You can buy 'My Mission on Planet Earth" for 89 euro instead of 99. 
Mention "Diana Ross" in the booking form.
Offer available until March 1st.
www.atian.be/booking



bron: www.atian.be posted on 26 February 2020 at 10:53