donderdag 22 december 2022

Solstice 2022 - Solar Arc Gateway ~ Robbie Watson


Solstice 2022 - Solar Arc Gateway

As I move deeper into my silence and fast I felt called to release this code I have been working closely with.
This Code is addressing all core programs and inversions within the Soul body architecture. What is purging can be seen. Here we acknowledge this pain without judgment or shame. We hold it in our hearts and we see it. We accept it. We do not push it away. There is nothing to hide from, the self is brave. We move deeper.
How do you choose yourself?
Important questions arise. The answer becomes embodied - the form of this body adheres to its silence as it makes its way out and into the body to be seen and heard….
Solar Arc Rishic Energies can been seen reflecting in this code which is bringing us closer to our Anuhazi families. There is a bridge being created here for our Original Essene Families to connect. Our DNA vibrates with this input and what is received changes everything.
My beloved family…..Robbie has chosen himself. To rise into the Nature of his Truth…nothing more….nothing less.
Deeper I go. There is so much more to say, but my body is raw in this moment. Vibrating into new foundations I can feel it all around me. I Am the Void bringing this into Reality. Weaving the Light into Data to be witnessed, to penetrate the Universe within.
I bless you all on this Sacred Winter Solstice. May this moment bring into coherence your Living Alchemy of Divine Expression.
I watch you all closely for every reflection I see is Me remembering the Presence of Consciousness…. Beautiful Sacred Beings of OmniLove.
We enter into our sacred spaces for this Winter Solstice and guide the inner gnosis to the surface so that we may reflect within each other what we are. This Unity bridges the path forward into our new octave of vibrational frequency. This Code is anchoring these harmonics through the weaving of this architecture.
New foundations are set to ignite if we choose ourselves. When we choose ourselves we choose God, we choose All. It is the same thing, and this dance ignites the fire within as we transition through this monumental gateway.
I trust this architecture will find you exactly where you need at any space of any moment of the year. May it bring into focus what is changing, what is keeping you from Nirvana.
Thank You.
Deeper I go into release, into acceptance, into detachment, into oneness….
See you all soon.
Inward and forward We Go.
Please visit vibrationalmedicine.com to view merchandise and products that bring deeper embodiment to your process.