vrijdag 30 december 2022

If you live in the past you will keep creating the past in your future ~ Nicky Hamid


If you live in the past you will keep creating the past in your future.
Think for a moment. Hand on Heart. How does this FEEL.
If I Live in the past I will create the past.

If I keep looking back at my traimas…physical, mental or emotional. Trying to figure it out, avoiding the mistakes, the suffering . the hurt.
If I keep watching television to gain my truth of what is going on.
If I keep focussing on the battle, conspiracy, narratives.
If I keep trying to follow the “spiritual gurus” and community for how to live “right”.
I will create for my next reality “same old same old”.

“Your highest excitement DOES NOT come from the past.
Everyone is becoming a Light Being.
How quickly this will happen depends on YOU. How much you work and play with it .
Change towards your Joy

DREAM BIG
Then begin to make thoughts and small actions towards it.
Towards your longing, your excitement, and your passionate feeling.
Bit by bit, and sometimes in a rush the Universe will bring to you an array of synchronicities, opportunities and conditions that will lead you to more, and more.

Everyone is becoming a Light Being.
How quickly this will happen for you depends on YOU. How much you work and play with it.
You already have coded within you all keys for your magnificent journey if you are willing to follow your Heart Knowing.

Your Heart KNOWS.
Face the LIGHT.
Trust in your highest excitement and passion.

And dive, dive, dive into IT.
Shine On

I So Love You

PS: HUmans did not “fall from Grace”. We just willingly came here with a forgetting to raise our heads and look to the LIGHT (within and without).