woensdag 14 december 2022

Energy Update ~ Jennifer Hoffman


There is certainly a lot of massive energy shifts going on right now. It is rather overwhelming. I feel like we are facing a huge dark cloud, it reminds me of the time I was on an airplane and we could not land because there was a massive thunderstorm right over the airport.
The clouds were huge, very dark, and looked very menacing.

I'm not being negative but I am not going to hide the fact that this is tough energy and I struggle with the days when the energy is so polarized that we feel like we're facing an enormous block to our progress. We are not but we're seeing a lot more of 3D density than we have before.

I have to remember to breathe when this happens, to move one step at a time and to keep shining my light even if the batteries feel like they are a little run down right now.

Shine on even when it is hard.