maandag 15 mei 2023

Sitting back just being the observer while everything continues to play out ~ Mary Long


Sitting back just being the observer while everything continues to play out.

Energies kind of kicking my butt today, yet I did a lot in the yard yesterday.
Have someone coming next weekend to help me get the ponds going, I just don't seem to have the energy to keep up this year.
Between integrating and feeling everything, it has been quite exhausting, with these strong influxes of energy coming into us it is pretty clear our bodies want to rest.
Even my neighbors have been feeling it and I have never told them what I know, I figure there is enough for humanity to take in right now with what little is being trickled out into the MSM. I most certainly don't want to really blow their minds.
I do say something once in awhile that they will agree with, giving it to them slowly because there are many feeling a lot of stress right now. After all what everyone has been so familiar with for 100s of years is literally changing before their eyes.
Even my cats have been sleeping a lot today, maybe I wore them out as they watched me in the yard, lol.
No matter what this Journey brings I am always grateful for all the experiences I bring into me.
There is no other place I would rather be right now than enjoying my own company.
Doesn't matter where we are, we are all unique in our expression of Divine Love and we are most certainly never totally alone. The Whole Universe is inside us.
Have a Beautiful Day Dear Ones.