maandag 29 mei 2023

WAYSHOWERS: Amanda Lorence



WAYSHOWERS:
Yesterday, 28 May, I reviewed all my previous years data for previous June months per year. Simply for my awareness of JUNE. My data can sometimes be given years ahead of the actual manifestation on Earth (collective) or my own experience (personal path). And sometimes it takes less than 24 hours for what I see within, to manifest without.
SHARING A PREVIOUS SIGHT:
On 24 June 2022 last year, I woke up in the morning as usual to a ‘Wake Up Tune’. This time it was the song “Hallelujah” (well worth listening to as it relates in higher awareness to octaves/frequency bandwidths). The song was immediately followed by TWO Third Eye scenes:
SCENE 1: A FULL circular white light, emission from the Sun.
SCENE 2: A second (I emphasise 2nd) FULL circular white light emission from the sun followed by a VERY WIDE STRAIGHT BEAM of Light emitted from the Sun, and Earthbound. I knew the ‘wideness’ shown to me signified the shear STRENGTH of energy emission of the Earthbound ENERGY Beam.
TODAY, I skimmed the worldwide news as I do to keep briefly ‘informed but not inundated’ of worldwide affairs. The following actually occurred yesterday. The day I reviewed my JUNE data. Bare in mind that third eye sight or learning dreams happen FAST in animation of events, outside of ‘Linear Time’. In physical reality they take a longer time to play out between animations shown. So there is, for linear reality, a linear time gap between the FIRST circular physical manifestation into our solid reality (yesterday), and the SECOND circular emission that is then accompanied by a direct and STRONG beam of ENERGY from our Sun, seen via my third eye.
ALSO JUST TO ADD:
I simply pass on. So please ignore if this doesn’t resonate for you. My inner sight when given, always appears in the outer physical reality. But it can take 1 day, a month or many years to manifest into our physical solid reality.
Whilst the BBC News article focuses on scientific reasoning…I don’t. I celebrate science as a part of the ONE, but it would keep me personally, IN the brain…instead of my knowing to BE, before my mind, as consciousness. As my own path is to rely solely on within, for all my data, sight, and knowledge as well as my ability to physically feel and interpret physical energy vibrations.
SYNCHRONICITY:
Many people around the world have seen this circular beauty around our Sun before. But I feel the FIRST SCENE of circular emission I was shown WOULD occur, has now occurred yesterday 28th May. The exact day I reviewed my data recording of it. Which turns out to be the day the manifestation appeared in our solid reality but was only reported by the BBC today.
So the SECOND circular emission and strong wide beam of energy is still to come.
As I say, please just discard if this doesn’t resonate.
With Love
29 May 2023