zondag 14 mei 2023

Energy Update ~ Jennifer Hoffman


Have you noticed that when events happen that create a lot of awakening you're really tired and you operate in the multi-dimensional space so it's hard to stay grounded? That must have been the case today as I took 3 naps and I am just now feeling like I am awake and functional. I am so tired and I even slept last night.
We are also at the end of the Mercury retrograde period and Jupiter changes signs next week so the April 20 eclipse period is highly active - that was the end of our Alpha Omega portal (you can read about it in the March and April 2023 Energy Reports, link is below) and this is another big energy shift for us.
I have been saying for months that May and June were big energy months and we are right in the middle of it! We take it to another level on May 15 so buckle up and get ready to blast off.
I'm ready, are you?
Shine on - and remember to take the time to re-charge your batteries when you need it. We are working hard right now.