vrijdag 27 oktober 2023

Energies today ~ Morgan Lee


Energies today, feel like the essence of a reckoning, repentance , self accountability, a huge clearing out of old lower vibrational frequencies, no longer required, and I am told we are being asked to take full responsibility for all of our own creations, all shadowed creations, were of our own making, as part of the divine plan to collapse separation and align with our own Oneness.
To understand that others came in to play the roles, of the coding we had within, stepped up and played the characters of our own scripts, and in accepting full responsibility, we free ourselves and any other players from the burden, regret , guilt, shame, etc. of the games of separation and allow the old movie, or game to end.
The frequency of Ho’oponopono,
Literally happening real time
I'm sorry
Please forgive me,
I love you
thank you
In my session I was guided to go before every person I ever thought hurt me, kiss each one on their forehead , to thank them for the role they played , for me, and share my deep gratitude, that they did that for me. Playing their role , in my script.
To truly align with the creator self, we are being asked to accept that we created, all of it , the dark, the light, the shadow, the pain, the separation, the betrayal, everything. In accepting our own shadowed roles, characters, and all associated creations, as our own creations, they can be neutralized.
I observed in this mornings session, a massive sheath of energy being removed , a whole layer of distorted collective and personal programming being lifted, taken from the collective field and understood this to be the veil being lifted.
Aligning with consciously co-created new realities, of pure and unconditional love.