dinsdag 28 juni 2022

all the guidance I received in May for June's energy ~Georgina Beament


I've been thinking of all the guidance I received in May for June's energy - clearence & breakthroughs, and what would take place in this month! I was pondering if I should write what my heart wanted to write today and every time I ignored the feeling, my inner-voice said NO - you need to write it, so this connection is logged! It doesn't matter if no one else sees the connection, write it!

Just now I went onto Instagram and my friend Samia shares a post of Lady Liberty with a Rainbow
that was captured 5hrs ago.

Fuck me, my heart stopped for a moment, as she had no idea (still doesn't yet) when I was told by my guides to share Lady Liberty and everything that is connected to it!

Samia sending this imagine was confirming what I was pondering over to write, I needed to be expressed, so here it is:
In May, I was guided to so much of what June energy would create through the leylines, but how Lady Liberty is connected and how the connections and leylines are in the process of massive transformation, especially the USA and how the Heart Chakra in the UK energy would shift America.
This clearance would raise the vibration of our world like never before and everything will excelerate from here on like a tsunami

I was shown the activation of how the energy and cleared amped activated Leylines from Glastonbury, UK, through the Heart Chakra would trigger something significant in America. But the activation was already in process in May through the guidance my friend Michelle and I received back in May and what was required to clear within the leylines of Lady Liberty.
We know the Leylines within Lady Liberty where she stands are huge and when these leylines are cleared and activated, America would shift significantly.
I was clearly shown the UK energies, through the activation of the Jubilee, Glastonbury, Summer, Winter Solstice would trigger the biggest shift we've known and my goodness, I can feel it, can you?
I truly believe this has already happened through this activation and clearance that's happening in the USA now - and things will continue to raise their head until change forms in the physical, and it will.

All hearts have been activated now and the biggest Awakening is taking place within all. I see and feel it, just the way people are feeling and struggling with their energy now!
Samia sharing this image that she has no idea of what I was told to write, is telling me the wheels are fully in motion.

Something humongous is unraveling here and it's going to be very interesting how the next few months unfold and the Portal of The Statue of Liberty has been cleared and activated!
Be aware and present of each moment. Everything is showing us the process as everything is being set free undone to be re- created in the now!

These synchronicities are set so it helps us see how divine everything is and how perfect the Alignments are.
Be still, the best is I believe yet to come. We haven't seen how spectacular everything will get.
Let's ride the Purposeful Storm we came to activate!

Everything and everyone is in the most perfect place doing what they came to do for Mother Earth.

I know that for sure.