donderdag 20 juni 2019

Amelia Bert ~ You have some fears, and/or pain within you that was dormant for a while

 Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: 1 persoon, glimlacht, staan, lucht, wolk, buiten en natuur


You have some fears, and/or pain within you that was dormant for a while, but now the current frequencies activate those fears and they begin to overwhelm you once again.

It is like you hold the flamable material within, and a situation or person triggers them and they lit up once again. Has this happened to you already?

The way to remove them once and for all is to deal with them, to let them be, to let them teach you and be on their way. Do not hide from them, do not find excuses to hide from their pain. I know those are uncomfortable but they have to be! It is the only way that you can notice them, and do something about it. So once you notice them,


a) allow them, be with the emotion and know it is okay, it is there for a reason, and that reason is beneficial for you.

b) find a way to diffuse them. If you keep noticing how uncomfortable they are and wishing that they go away, they won't. You keep focusing on the negative, instead find ways to no longer be afraid of them. ex: it is alright that I feel like this now, it won't hurt me. This fear is beneficial to help me acknowledge what I do want. So come on fear, let's be friends, I allow you to stay with me for as long as needed because I know that all is well.

c) Love the uncomfortable situation/ emotion. I know that this seems an oxymoron. How can you love something that you hate? I promise you, if you find ways to love yourself with that negative situation/emotion, then that will be cleared fully and completely. FInd the benefit of it all.

Make the uncomfortable thought, or fear, or emotion your friend. Celebrate it once it is there. Then it won't bother you, then you would have invited love to replace it, then you will no longer gain pain from it.