woensdag 31 maart 2021

Who is in control? ~ Mary Long



Who is in control?

There is a lot coming into me now, every time there is a big shift in energies I can feel my crown chakra opening more. I am always reminded that this is a simulated reality, nothing more than a dream, a dream within a dream.

As the Frequency of this body continues to elevate with these incoming energies, it can feel overwhelming and I feel it is harder on those of us that are older, I have even been observing this with my pets.

My Sisters cat is 20 years old, he walks around the house dazed and confused, my Little Dog is having major heart issues and it is not getting better.

I am also being shown once again to not believe anything, to question humanities existence more deeply as well as the Roll Mother Earth Gaia plays within all this as well as our Galactic Sun.

What has been coming into me is that everything we are told, no matter who says it, or who channels it must be taken in with a grain of sand.

As I continue to observe all that is occurring here on planet earth, humanity is still being controlled, no matter what the narrative is, nor who our leaders are. We continue to look for things outside of us to confirm whatever thoughts occur within our minds, when in truth as the observer everything we wish to know or confirm comes from within.

The more I continue watching things Play out so to speak, the less attached I become to it, I have really detached since I came to the awareness that I was allowing myself to get caught up in it too.

That the best way for many of us to be, is still, to be the observer, do not attach to any of it at all, this includes Q, and all the who ha in politics etc as well as all those trying to control this simulation.

The only way to be free is to trust ourselves, our own knowing, our own truth It doesn't matter what is occurring outside of us, what matters is that we get to know who we are within ourselves.

Who's to say that all that is being said to us, whether it is from those that claim to be of the light, or those that continue to demonize humanity and all life on this planet. My Consciousness is telling me that the only truth there truly is comes from within.

Yes the Earth is a Playground, a Machine of Manifestations, I am not saying Mother isn't alive, oh she truly is because I feel her heart beat in unison with mine and if it were not for her I would have not made this journey as far as I have. What I refer to as the Machine is the simulation of this reality that is not created totally by us, but by other Sources that want to continue controlling life on this planet.

What I am feeling is that we all created this so Called Simulated Virus because this is what we needed in order to dig deeper into our selves, to step back and see this World as it really is, without taking in all the negative narratives that are occurring. To detach from all of it and re-evaluate the true purpose of Creation it's self.

For me this Journey has always been about energy, frequency and vibration, that we are all just Conscious energy wanting to experience life in a physical form in order to become more enlightened conscious energy beings. In other words we got bored at being perfect and wanted to experience ourselves at many different fractal levels and dimensions.

I have always had the ability to see the energies around me and in everything and that everything is truly alive and emits some type of frequency. Even the Planets within our Solar System each have there own frequency, including Mother Earth Gaia and all life here.

As I write this what still comes into me and always has since I came to this Planet, is that Earth is the Mother of Form, which allows us to experience our consciousness in a form, and the Sun is the Father of Consciousness and everything we think, feel or do here is recorded in the Realm of the Akashic Records of Eternal Life.

This is how I have lived my life on this Planet, knowing that everything that occurs is just energy, a manifestation of our thoughts and feelings, and it was coming to a pivotal point that everyone was so caught up on the outside that we were all beginning to forget that the only way to Salvation is within.

We are not here to Save this Planet, nor Mother Earth. Mother Earth is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and if her Love was not Unconditional she would have all ready shook us off this planet like a bunch of fleas because of all the harm that she has endured from us.
It is up to us how we want to see this World, whether we want to continue having others tell us how it is done, or to trust in our own sovereignty and embrace our own authenticity as the creators of energy we are. In simple terms, we are the dreamers, dreaming things into our reality and everyone has the power to change this energy at an individual level, or even a collective level as we continue to embrace our Wholeness with all of creation.

We are not limited in our manifestations on this planet but we do hold thoughts within us that makes this unbelievable when truly it is the truth of everything being created here.
Until we meet again Dears Ones, on the Shore's of Conscious Knowing as One I will continue being the observer and no longer attach to whatever is occurring outside of myself. To only take in what resonates with my own truth. So it is.

I honor you as I honor myself, for we are all One and we always return to the One infinite Eternal Force that is connected to the Ether Energy of all Life.

© 2020 Mary Long