maandag 27 augustus 2018

Energy Report Update~ by Tiffany Stiles ~26 aug 2018

Energy Report Update~ by Tiffany Stiles




Yesterday I was compelled to play with my hematite stones and the negative magnetic polarities it possesses. I probably played with it for about an hour! I explained this to Maria Bethencourt when we talked on the phone earlier today..

As I was playing with my hematite stones I felt it interacting with the tiny magnetite crystals in the body which run on electromagnetic current. Very interesting observations came into view.


I just pulled up the space weather report today and guess what? Hee hee.. I don't know how I know, I just know by feeling the energy.

REVERSE POLARITY SUNSPOT: New sunspot AR2720 is not only large, but also strange. Its magnetic polarity is reversed. The North and South ends of its enormous magnetic field are backwards compared to the norm for sunspots in the current solar cycle, decaying Solar Cycle 24. (spaceweather.com)

Yesterday my appetite was crazy, I ate everything in sight and couldn't get full! Maria stated she was hungry all day too. Also I was very lazy and didn't want to do anything yesterday but play with my crystals and chill, which I did. The focus to do anything else was not there yesterday. This energy signature is why. In addition, anything of the negative polarity and not in the higher heart field alignment got bounced out of my field rather quickly too yesterday. (The matrixical back door may be open, but one can only view from here not participate.)

We reached harmonic resonnance about 3 weeks ago for the 2nd time in 5 years, first time in 2013. This is a higher dimensional space where all senses are upgraded to hyper sensitive. So you smell the scents in the higher realms, see with precise vision in the dark, hear everything from outside of the 3D construct in other realms, taste may change too because you become more sensitive to certain things. And your abilities to feel the energies becomes more "discerning."

You are guided by your Intuitive Senses here. In this space "even energy exchanges" with others is the only way, and is The Way. With this harmonic resonnance all who are your aligned vibrational frequency match come to you, while others who are not get bounced out of your field. Like the polarity field of hematite stones. No matter how hard you try and force them together, you can't. It is not a vibrational alignment.

On Another Note....
There was another mass shooting in Jacksonville FL today at a busy Mall where a video game competition was taking place. This energy signature in combination with Full Moon in Pisces may have everything to do with someone loosing it.  Prayers to those affected.


We'll watch, play in and see how this energy signature plays out. Today, the energy may feel calmer and relaxing to some, very emotional to others and blissful to others too! It all depends on where you are in your personal journey and the energetic expression you carry in your reality. Today, the appetite is back to normal too!

Much love, Tiffany Stiles
Tiffany-Stiles.com