woensdag 5 oktober 2022

When you choose love and ascension ~ David Alexander Lightfoot


When you choose love and ascension you can not be stopped as you are being protected by all that is holy and divine.

We have so much support right now, all the ascended masters, the archangels, the angels, our galactic brothers and sisters and our mother/father God source are here to support us, we are unstoppable.

In the name of your I AM Presence and Father/Mother Creator God/ Source you may request, demand and command that all energies, old stories and people not serving your highest good, ascension process and not from a place of higher love to be removed. Request to be freed of any lower vibrational 3D Matrix systems, energies and people, to be uplifted to the 5th dimension.
There is no need for fear, doubt or worry so continue to focus on your dreams for the new world, stay positive and keep a positive mindset. You are not alone, stay safe, let's hold hands and connect with the higher dimensional realm of love.
Call upon your divine I am presence, higher dimensional love guides, your galactic family, your angels for help to remove from you all that no longer serves you, sending you more love and support.

Clearing & Protection Prayer - Affirmation:
Dear Universe, Archangels, God, Spirit, The Ascended Masters & My Highest Light Team. Please clear & protect me, my home, my workspace and my family from all negativity, entities and blocks to positive expression so I can be my true self, move forward, shine my light and share my love & gifts with the world.

Please close with the request to your divine I am presence and divine team to place a crystalline cocoon around you with higher dimensional love for protection.

Much Love
Love & Light Blessings
David Alexander Lightfoot