maandag 31 oktober 2022

RISING FROM THE ASHES ~ Nicky Hamid


RISING FROM THE ASHES
I heard the Ascension's Call deep in the Heart of Humanity.
Where I too have been and thus I see YOU.
I Know who you are dear Hearts “I have felt the cry of my soul.
AND I HEAR:……… The Collective Call.

I BURNED I FELL
“I am tired, physically emotionally and mentally. I feel the wounds of ages on my body. I feel the weight of the countless days and lifetimes of mental turmoil. I feel the never ending torrent of the ups and downs of emotional reactions, of fears and hurts.
I am tired. I have had enough and I feel I have nothing left to give to myself or to life. And I feel this deep call from my Soul, the call of my freedom.

This call of lacking love, a feeling of having been forsaken. It is a huge burden that I have been carrying through the ages and I am so tired that I cannot move another step with it.
I am no longer able or willing to carry it anymore and it is time to drop it all forever. And there is no longer any reason left why I should carry it nor one iota of interest within me about what it is or was about. There is just a deep sadness as I hear the cry of my Soul and an absolute realization that “It is Done”, that “I Am done with it all”.
All that is left is SURRENDER.

DUST TO DUST, ASHES TO ASHES.

And so I sit quietly feeling all this and watching what I am feeling, and “waiting”. Not really “waiting”, but Allowing for the space, the silence to appear, for then I know Love will come and I will have my freedom to soar forever free of this density ‘prison”.

RISING WITH FREEDOM’S WINGS
IT is so close. Much closer than You imagine.
IT comes and I RISE again. SOUL singing a new song.
I So Love You
****************************

PS And be assured the
MAGNIFICENT PHEONIX IS RISING.
I AM HOME.
There is nowhere to go I AM HERE.
All Is Well. I have heard the cry. I AM listening. I AM hearing, and I Know the WAY.
LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN ALL IS WELL.