donderdag 24 oktober 2019

Time To Be A Creator Of Paradise ~ Elaine

Time To Be A Creator Of Paradise

Sitting in the Sacred I AM Presence connecting with my beloved Spirit Guide in the form and vibration of Yeshua, I have the following message come forth.
Beloveds
Verily, verily I say on to thee, it gives me great joy to come through my beloved to bring you the message of love, joy and compassion.
Set your foundation upon the Rock. steady foundations reap forth greater blessing. The steadiness of the Soul manifests greater love and understanding. Purity of Heart is the fundamental key to your Ascension.


In greater understanding, you have now entered a time of will and grace for there are many changes being made manifest upon your Earth.
I come forth at this time to bring forth my message back to your hearts. So that in receiving my message of love and compassion, this by way of activating your Christed Light within your Hearts.
I look upon my Children upon the Earth Planet and see a great challenge and it sets as a reminder of the great work ahead to fulfill the Divine Plan intended and it starts with you.
Beloved Children of the Light you have been called to the Earth at this time for a greater plan to raise the frequency of the Planet and Light up the Hearts of Humanity once more.
Verily verily I say on to thee in my resurrection, I awakened and I entered into “Paradise” and upon entering into “Paradise” of Love and Understanding I radiated my Light.
This my children is a process that you are undertaking and through this Light many Souls will recognize who you are. There will be doubters who lack faith and understanding and it is your job to show them the way through your love and understanding.
The more you radiate your light through the Purity of the Heart you will embark on your personal Soul Ascension in this Life Cycle in this tide of Planetary Ascension.
It is now time to be the creators of Paradise here upon your Earth and it starts with you.
I come forth to create the Light within your Hearts, to activate the Christ Light within.
Paving the way to a greater understanding, For my coming here upon your Earth is happening now in each and everyone of you.
I am here at the hearts of all nations here upon your planet and I am working at the hearts of every nation to bring forth a greater peace and understanding.
Global Healing and Peace creates a better understanding bringing Paradise forth here upon your planet and to the Hearts of Humanity.
It is now time, to lead my Children home.
Know that I am with you all every step of the way.
I AM Yeshua and I speak through Elaine this day 12/10/2018
~~~~~~~~~