zondag 27 februari 2022

Energy Update ~ Mary Long


Personally, I don't believe one Word MSM says, nor alternative news say's anymore.

I trust my intuition and what is occurring on this deceptive world of disinformation has nothing to do with Nukes and everything to do with taking down certain areas of conflict that the NWO wants to control.

Nothing is as it seems, never has been. My grandmother always trusted her intuition even when others did not believe her, she was also clairvoyant during her time here on Earth. She taught me how to see through the veils and I remember she use to get so angry about the News constantly telling lies when she knew the truth, this was during the 60's to the 80's.

It is something you are born with, and I have this gift too, I know what this is all about and I will not trouble my mind with it. I will tell you one thing I can sure feel the fear it is putting into those that really have no clue of what is truly going on.

This fear propaganda is nothing more than that and I even get confirmation of what I know when I sleep, my body travels over these areas of conflict and see things much differently than most. Some think I am delusional but in the end of it all you all will begin to see to, if that is what you truly desire.
Keep digging deeper within yourselves loves, open up that intuitive part of you and see the truth for what it is, because once you start trusting that inner knowing, there is nothing on this world that will disturb your presence.

I send prayers and blessings to all Humanity, surrounding this planet with a bubble of Light as I watch the old crumbling away as the NWO continues to mess with our minds.
Feeling like many others, as if I need a break from this timeline, but there is no rest for those who continue to transcend the energies on this planet from Fear to Love.

Trust yourselves Loves and most of all Trust what you feel we are all of the Divine it is only those that want to control you that make you feel different.

Don't let them, stay in your Light as we accelerate the fall of the Cabal.