maandag 28 augustus 2023

WAYSHOWERS: Amanda Lorence


WAYSHOWERS:
A short and very vague update…
There is some sort of RE-SET occurring for all The Collective. Today.
Whenever there is a Re-Set I get a VERY CLEAR specific type of sign. A few days ago I felt we would have a type of re-set. But I received no direct sign then. So I dismissed it. However I have just now received TWO signs, both being the only type of signs I receive when we all receive some sort of collective re-set. Two signs is beyond coincidence, all within 5 minutes.
Usually when we receive a re-set, it’s like musical chairs. People can seem to leave your life or reality. It can seem conscious choice. But truly it is the design changing at a higher light level. That places us into DIFFERENT hertz frequency points and directions. And so we may experience being further apart from some, some may leave, whilst new people can enter our experience more aligned to our own frequency.
I say this is a vague update, as although I’ve received the signs of a re-set today, I don’t really know why, or what it’s about. But it’s very much beyond human control.
Just take what resonates please
With Love
28 August 2023