donderdag 27 december 2018

Sharing some Magic and Joy with You ~ Lisa Transcendence Brown♥

Sharing some Magic and Joy with You

+ a Simple Gift from me to you (all):
New Quantum LightBody DNA Activation Video:
Zero Point Presence 
Aloha Divine Light Family,

Just sending a little "love note" to accompany you through your "now" and how your own reality presents for you to choose and experience from your most magical place inside of you too!


I don't "do" holidays, yet this year, My Joyful "me" wanted a little tree, so for the first time in like 15 linear years, I went out and got a tree. For "me". These deeply Sacred Divine Energies that flood our body vessels and planet are for so many things.... one is PURE JOY and HARMONIZING in all new ways. This year, I felt it was important to bring a few of us together, as Soul-Star family here, and just in-JOY the day together, some Happy LightBody supporting food and just BE however the day unfolds.... (Usually it's a "me day", so this year I decided to extend my "me day" to a "WE day" in a different way..... so we shall see. I love "me days", so am happy whatever way). ♥

These Cosmic Symphonics continue to increase harmonization on a DNA/cellular level, so as these work through each's physical bodies (therefore physical realities), each is experiencing this in their own way, for the current phases and process each is currently in.

What's available to each is PURE JOY, PURE PEACE, PURE LOVE, PURE MAGIC with every breath that we are completely in-tune with all..... and embracing all that's offered/becomes available with a wide open heart and mind, releasing the unconscious resistance and programming that anchored our physical bodies in denser vibrational frequency bandwidths before. These Cosmic Frequencies assist us with our own Liberation and Return to Consciousness... while shifting the path we "thought" we were on, to one that's Soul Aligned.... which is actually what brings our greatest JOY, once we get our ego out of the way and open up to all NEW.  Learning to open up completely and release our own attachment to what "reality" is.... and to be wide open to shifting, expanding and becoming a part of something "bigger" is quite beautiful indeed. 

So, today and always, I share a bit of my Pure Harmony and Joy with you! ☼ May your every moment reflect back your own openness, your own willingness, your own excitement in embracing our highest dimensional vibrational realities too!

p.s. When I went to get a tree, I just giggled at how weird and cute and crooked they all were. I picked on that reflected how fun and Divine Flow  (and how warped all of this is sometimes).... and how nothing conforms to the old... I fell in love with this little tree and brought it home to add it to the energy of the space/home that is dedicated to my fulfilling my highest service roles for all of us/HUmaNITY here. Today, I take a break, as tomorrow I'm back "full-on" again. ♥

Make your day (always) awesome too! Burst that heart wide open, feel that gratitude and REMEMBER the LOVE that WE all ARE, while REMEMBERING and Celebrating Everything.... all things Sacred and all things Pure ..... and inJOY your next phases here, whether by your self for awhile, to reconnect, learn/understand or together as a "unit", living/working in DIVINE HARMONY IN EVERY WAY, where a Harmonic Existence and Purity, is the basis for all..... where all is built on Pure Love, and all realities are completely a-new, which is far beyond what human mindsets can perceive, so open wide up to what "presents", in order to embrace that which aligns on a Cosmic/Universal/Soul Level.... and surrender everything of your old beliefs/ways too!

From my heart/soul to yours..... Happy Blissful Magical Everything! ♥
Magical Blessings and immense Love from Kauai,

               ♥ Lisa