vrijdag 28 december 2018

Sky Right After A Flash Of Light 12/27 ~ Aluna Ash- 9D




Maybe a hologram malfunction, but it was beautiful. After the eclipse will be more lights in the sky. And then a blast of energy/plasma I didnt get to pull over in time because of traffic & it was fast but there was a flash of bright blue then pink light.. then again on my way (back in the car)


I saw a crazy pink light (i can see energy clairvoyantly, but this was different and others saw it and were pulling over to take videos/pics) this is in New England USA. Not New York. I dont think it was the same thing as NY transformer fire- this was around 4pm and was like an energy wave/flash. NY blue light transformer is a programming tool. Predictive programming.

To download info into the collective unconscious to manifest an '"event" by default. Nothing happens by chance in this matrix, all by design at a collective level. They move through timelines using 4D, like synchronicity. All number, astronomy, cycles, frequencies, time dimensions

My guidance never steers me wrong, (I may differently though) but there's a massive energy wave/energy shift on the way. Not just talking about the astrology either or the eclipses.

This is coming from beyond our Sun. I'm 100% Higher frequencies coming in will be hard for many to handle mentally/emotion that are not aware of the Upliftment in density taking place. Some are choosing to resist or check out.

But most will resist only until they see the unconscious/programing.

Frequencies can cause eye twitching too😜