woensdag 29 maart 2023

Greeting from Cozumel! ~ Jenny Schlitz

Greeting from Cozumel!

Cozumel has a special place in my heart. There is an ease to my spirit, a childlike playfulness that I feel in these energies. I had an Evolutionary Astrology chart done, and my venus line runs right through this island. I can not tell you how happy I am to return. 

This trip has already started with a bang! The first night here, I was contacted by IxChel and told where I needed to go on the island. She explained the codes and the understandings that will need to be felt and received. I was so grateful that the contact began immediately. 

The next day we decided to take my nephew and girlfriend to this neat Rastafarian place on the Island for lunch. We got out of the jeep and I felt a wave of energy hit me. I ducked into a little chapel there and my body began to spin more. 

I sat during lunch, unable to eat, with my head spinning and there were moments I was honestly afraid I was going to pass out. There was so much swirling and I felt like I was floating, being pulled out of my body. 
Goddess IxChel
I eventually excused myself and went to rest in the jeep. When the rest of the group was done eating, I told my husband that I needed to go back to the condo and rest. I then slept for 6 hours! My body was shaking, and the dreams were not of this life. Eventually, it ended, and I was able to function again. 

What is even more bizarre is the first time we were here in 2021, we went to that end of the island, and I had become sick then too. I thought it was Montezuma's Revenge as we had already been on the island for five days. Now I understand that there is something very powerful there that affects me beyond words. It is like a time-slippage, vortex, or some other powerful energy field. It takes me out of the here and now. 

I am receiving so much information right now, and all of it leads to the task that I have been asked to do, to heal the Divine Feminine wound on this island. When I tap into the enormity of it, I am shown the world map and points of light, like tacks on a map. These are other energy workers healing the same collective wound in their areas. If you are one, I am so grateful for you!  If you feel called to assist from your corner of the world, please do so, it really is all hands on deck. 

 
I am offering a Distance Healing from this land to help each person with the Fractured Feminine within. We each hold the energy of what happened when the feminine was squashed and when the earth was seen as property instead of as our mother. As the Divine Feminine was subjugated, so too was the Divine Masculine. Neither could flow as Spirit intended. Chains, expectations, and tainted programming are held by both the masculine & feminine. It is time that this wound be healed in us all.  To join the healing, please click below. 

Sign up to heal the Fractured Feminine Wound within all of us.

 

 

I am offering  a series of Distance Healings:

 

1st healing  – March 30th from the Island of Cozumel, Mexico
 

2nd healing – April 7th to assist with the integration of the first healing. 

 

 

Price: $33.00 for the main healing

$44.00 for both

 

 

I will send healing remotely to all that register, and you will receive an email summary letting you know what was done in the healings. 

Sign up for the healing now
Chapel on the Island, where the energies knocked me over.