woensdag 29 maart 2023

Energy Update ~ Mary Long


Last night I went outside before bed to do some grounding and talk to the Trees.
It was a bit Chilly as I walked around and I kept seeing Spirits, except this time they were not orbs, I could see the form of their bodies, and some had some very colorful aura's around them.
I was so memorized by it I was out there for a couple hours and didn't even realize it.
One walked right in front of me with this Beautiful Rainbow of Light and I got goosebumps and said I feel you. It stayed there for a moment I am not sure of this spirits name, but it was quite captivating to my being.
I am still taking all this in, because I have encountered many light beings but these felt different. What came to me is we are walking with Spirits all around us because there are no longer any veils that separate us.
As we continue to evolve and more of our DNA is activated, it releases DMT from our brains and we can see things that are unseen. It has been quite surreal for myself since I have seen energy all my life.
This just felt so different, so magical and pure that I am still taking it all in trying to find words to describe my experiences.
Sometimes the Plants in my yard will move like one leaf as if it is waving at me, I have seen this before but since the Equinox much more is being shown to me as my senses continue to heighten and I stay open to all that surrounds me.
These are Beautiful Times to be Alive as everything continues to Shift and all that has been hidden is revealed to us.
Take it in Loves, Spend Quality time with yourself especially alone and be open to all you encounter. Sometimes it feels like I am walking through portals into a multiverse of dimensions just in my back yard.
I Love it and I am grateful warmer days are coming because all I want to do is be outside with Nature.
Have a Beautiful Evening and allow yourselves to just be in your own sacred space and see what comes to you. It is a beautiful experience.
Love and Light to all you beautiful Souls out there.
This weekend I will see if I can capture some of this on my Camera. I have an orbs/energy/portal album in my photos here on FB all are welcome to check it out.