maandag 6 december 2021

DECEMBER VIBRATIONS FORECAST: THE RESSURECTION ~ Natoya Hall


DECEMBER VIBRATIONS FORECAST: THE RESSURECTION

"... What is happening and will continue to happen is that your body Dear Ones, will continue to heal, transform, and morph an old paradigm OUT of its consciousness while bringing online a completely new grid thus changing you and the way you have always operated and moved in this World.

When I teach this class, I bring my students through meditation and a digression to the dimension, timeline, portal, reality that really show them their magic also the lifetime that they lost faith, hope and a sense of self.

From what I have seen this year in the 3 Cohorts is beyond my wildest dreams.
The POWER that you are Divine Starseeds and what/who you have been to stand in THIS lifetime deserves praise, honour, and admiration.

I have seen the wielders of New Earth Energies, Shapeshifters of the highest and most noble order. Queens and Royalty from many different civilizations. I have seen freedom Fighters, Grid Keepers, The Mer Civilization that is being awakened as I type this. I have seen Healers, New Earth Doctors, Herbalist, Keepers of the Land, and I have seen these extraordinary beings that I get to call students as witches, jumpers, Angels and Guides, Sacred Guards of the Akashic, Beings that created the Healing Beds and the VERY timeline you are currently reading this In, yes, I have been transformed and changed forever because I got to SEE WHO IS HERE..."

FULL ARTICLE: https://www.motherofstarkeeping.com/memberships Under STARGAZER!

Artist: Julian Paul