vrijdag 31 december 2021

The FIRST PULSE BEGINS TODAY …. from 12/30/2021 to 1/2/2022.


The FIRST PULSE BEGINS TODAY …. from 12/30/2021 to 1/2/2022.
This first phase will activate your crown chakra, coming from the Great Central SUN, and your root chakra, coming from the core of the EARTH. These days will initiate a great ocean of potential, breathe life into this ascension process, release an immense wisdom from the depths of our inner temples, and plant a seed for the intent of this process. This begins the merging heaven and Earth within. If we are paying attention, we could experience flashes of enlightened consciousness, and we may feel quite elevated.

If you have already have your pure Egyptian oils use ….
For the ascending Root Chakra use Red Amber Oil. (And / or with) For the descending Crystal Chakra use Sakkara Flower Oil.

To work in tandem and be in harmony with these days refer to the original fully detailed post here.

MY PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS THIS MORNING.
My dreams were all about letting go, not feeling comfortable and exposed, and needing more space to process than I had. Then I woke up at 4am and watched my old mind, like wounds, betrayals, losses, and layers of old self-worth issues, argue with the new energies coming in. The higher the energy, the more the mind will struggle. We see this when we go into the King’s Chamber in the great pyramid in Egypt. We usually go through an ego struggle before the real good stuff flows in. I just let all this move through and OUT! I honored the feelings, and then said goodbye to them, and put them in the rear view mirror.

When the sun rose, we went into cleaning mode here. I am especially particular about the energy in the space where I sleep. So everything got stripped and washed. I mist the bedding with golden oil and Palo Santo. Now, when I dream again tonight, it will be in fresh clean energy. As soon as my laundry is done, I plan to go out to one of many sacred spots that I love, and sit until I feel cleared. I will be taking my oils with me, and a few bottles of my essence that I am called to use. Also, I always take Copal Resin from Guatemala.

I spent Christmas Day in Wapatki at the site of Lomaki with snow covered San Francisco peaks in the background.