donderdag 28 april 2022

Once you know your Worth ~ Mike Harrigan


Once you know your Worth , you don’t put up
with other people’s Bullshit for too long.
Breathe Remember you are Strong you got this
See me, for the Dept of my Soul.
Cherish me, for my essence.
Respect me, for my mind,
My purity of heart.
Love me, with all my
stories and scars included.
Love me for me. Raw, perfectly flawed me.
And I my darling, Will make your world Beautiful..

"I will Not Censor Myself For Your Tastes
Pull the veil over my truth to give you comfort
Silence my words for your ears
Or change my heart
To fit into the confining box of your definitions.
I seek those that don’t demand
That I fit into any shape they have carved
For they know I break the mold.

I embrace those that embrace me as I am
Fluid and flowing alchemy
Changing in my awakening
Burning with the fuel of my passion
Rising to what I was born to be.
Squeeze myself into the labels
That you lay out for me to wear?
No.
I burn them all
And walk naked
In the acceptance of my soul
And dance in the flames."


Creator and Author.
Mike Harrigan.
I Am.
You Are.
We Are.
Oneness.
Global Consciousness..