vrijdag 29 april 2022

Energy Update ~ Nicky Hamid


There is an awful lot of rejection and separation about being Human that creeps into the quest for enlightenment.

The need to belong……….To a Soul family, to have your twin soul, to join with some other star nation, to be in the company of heavenly beings, nature spirits, or alone with animals. The want to be somewhere else….. on a star craft, in a dreamed of heaven, a quieter place, a place of no jangled thoughts, of non duality, a place of stillness. The need to be free of human 'impediments'…………… a silent mind free of unwanted thoughts, egoless, a "weightless" body, a pain free body, and complete forgetting of the past.

And for many there is a downright contempt for the human experience…….."stop the world. I want to get off".

And I must ask you. "Why the hell did you ask to come here if now, as you are beginning to realize what it is all about, you, want to leave ". You were shown what it was like before you incarnated, and yet you chose it not for the trials and tribulations but for the opportunities and the very special, unique and beautiful experiences that are possible to create in this world of density and form.

You gave a resounding "YES" with enthusiasm and Joy".
I ask you to dig deep and answer to yourself "Have I truly embraced and acknowledged the awe and wonder, not just of this beautiful Planet, but my own capacities to experience it?
Of being HUman.
Have I plunged the depth of my experiencing, my days in this wonderland, and extracted all the Joy that is possible, the Joy that I AM?

Have I become as a child, after having walked through the karmic overlay of life. and dropped the "nightmare dream sequence" I played in for a time?"
Have I taken back my childlike Innocence and sense of play, to begin rediscovering the Joy of being alive and the feeling of the world belonging to me and I to the world?
Can you see each experience as new, fresh and alive, and know unflinchingly, that you are LOVE incarnate, at One in and One with the Source of All That Is?

If not then I suggest to you that you are not fully HUman YET, you are not finished.
It takes "GUTS", responsibility and dedication to moment to moment Self Love, authentically expressing yourself, to play, create and choose to be happy.
Stop wanting to be somewhere else and
BE HERE NOW.

Beautiful HUman
I So Love You