donderdag 1 juni 2023

Implants? ~ Teri Wade


Implants? Localized muscle twitching and burning? I have an implant in my upper left thigh and it will twitch uncontrollably at times. At times I feel a burning sensation in the localized area. I have to keep my phone away from it otherwise it affects it. I just have to wait it out until it stops. There's no pain just annoying at times.

They wrap the implant with your fat from your body so it doesn't get rejected because of it being foreign. There can be many reasons for implants. They can monitor your health, track you, heal you and download information into your consciousness etc. In my opinion, implants are being made obsolete due to these higher frequencies because now we can be monitored, tracked, healed and have information downloaded into us much easier because we're able to communicate with those higher frequencies without an implant.

We're becoming more of an aware receiver. Meaning, we can now accept higher vibrational data without such a primitive (shall we say) way of going about it. We're now able to tap into the etheric field much easier, so in turn, our guides are able to communicate and contact us on a higher frequency... Because we can now! I believe this is a major reason for the increasing communication with ET beings that's happening currently.