woensdag 28 juni 2023

Growing Sunspot and Full Moon on the 3rd of July, then we have a 7-7-7 portal opening ~ Mary Long


Growing Sunspot and Full Moon on the 3rd of July, then we have a 7-7-7 portal opening.
Feeling it.
Going to be quite a ride.
Staying grounded and open to receive whatever the Universe and the Solar System brings.
June has been quite the month for more transformation, integrating and recoding.
All I got to say is hold on it might get a bit rough, especially if this big sunspot decides to burst and flare towards Earth.
I also wish to say, they will get stronger and will bring on many planetary changes as well as more upgrades to these bodies we all inhabit.
The Cats and Birdie are feeling it and they feel it from me, they have been a bit jumpy. If they aren't running through the house or the yard like they have gone crazy they are sleeping so sound I have to touch them to see if they are still breathing lol.
Birdie got to fly all over the house this afternoon, I even opened the door to see if Birdie wanted out, oh no He flew right back into his room. haha.
We are all still transitioning here, and I feel if Birdie wants to be free it will be on his own time. I now know this Bird is a male, his beck is dark and blue colored. The females are yellow with pink tint to it.
Still cleaning up the bigger room for him and got ideas but don't want to put to much in it in case Birdie decides to flee the coop, lol.
Just one big happy family here right now, been a bit emotional still but I love to cry, it is so healing. Haven't shed a tear today though so I think I am coming around and healing more.
Never ending Journey we are all on right now, after all we are Eternal beings and our Spirit has traveled many dimensions and many sectors of Space. Even if you don't remember it, truly we are all multidimensional beings.
Dreams have been quite Vivid and at times I don't dream at all, just grateful I am getting sleep sometimes I am lucky to get 4 hours. Feeling rested and content today.
Stay grounded and keep yourself hydrated, my body feels like it just can't get enough water the last few days.
Give Love to whatever comes up in your subconscious mind, don't fret on anything, be at Peace and just enjoy the flow of things.
It is a beautiful Time to be here, so much is changing right before our eyes.
Sending Love to all you beautiful Souls and always sending Blessings of healing energies.