dinsdag 13 februari 2018

Collapsing the Death Timeline ~ Jenny Schiltz

Collapsing the Death Timeline

Collapsing the Death Timeline

article by: Jenny Schiltz at: 12th Feb 2018 
As we move to higher and higher frequencies, all that is within us that can not last in the higher frequencies must go, this includes the death/dying timeline. I want to share with you what I perceived to be a personal experience, but Spirit has shown me that many have experienced something similar recently.  I am also sharing with the hope that it brings clarity to what collapsing a prominent timeline can entail.

While I took a month off to really focus on the sacred passage we just went through, I went to the dentist to have a bad crown replaced with a tooth implant. It turned out that the cavity had gone below the gum line to the point where they recommended a bone graft as well. As they were putting in the cadaver bone, I was instantly shown a woman laying on a stretcher being wheeled into the emergency room. I didn’t follow the image as I knew I needed to stay present and grounded during the procedure. I promptly forgot about it until I woke the next day with this woman in my vision. Again I was shown her being wheeled into the ambulance bay and realized that it was in that moment that she died.

She showed me that her life was not what she wanted it to be. She had a life of disappointment, health issues, and chronic pain. She was under 50 when her life ended and the sadness was overwhelming. The hardest part was that I knew that it could have been my story. I also knew that she had not crossed over at her time of death.
I called a shaman friend to assist me with crossing over the woman as I was in no shape to do it alone. As we worked with the woman, the information came in that while she needed assistance, it was me that would receive the deep healing.

A week prior to this I had been in meditation and was shown the Weavers and my own personal loom. What I didn’t share in that blog was that they showed me I actually had 3 looms still being weaved. These were timelines that were still playing out. There were also many looms that were no longer running and they explained that these are personal timelines that have already collapsed.

As I sat with the energy of the woman who donated her bone to my jaw, I had to come face to face with the fact that there was still a piece of me that had been playing out a life of chronic pain, disconnect, and disappointment. There was still a piece of me that didn’t believe that good health, connection and having dreams and goals fulfilled could be mine.

I was overcome with gratitude as I realized that this woman had experienced my deepest fears. At first, she was resistant to cross as she felt the only purpose for her life was her donated parts. She was able to tap into those who benefited from them. It was explained to her that she could cross and still be able to view those who have her parts but from a much higher perspective. I was overcome with gratitude as I realized that this woman had experienced my deepest fears, it was this gratitude for her life that made her soul beam and helped her to cross over beautifully.

While I was happy to assist, this was the easy part. Now I had to collapse the timeline where my life ended early and full of disappointment. As always the universe brings me exactly what I need to see and understand.

My middle daughter who is 20 decided to pop in at that moment and sees me crying and wanted to know why. I told her what had happened and saw the truth on her face. I asked her if she thought I was going to die early too. She looked at me and said, “Yes, I always thought I would have to stay close by to help Dad and Maddie (age 9) when you were gone.” I let the realization sink in. My child had been planning her life to assist the family once I was gone. I asked her if she still felt that way and she said “No, you set me free. I’m really proud of you”

For those that don’t know my story, I was hit by a drunk driver that resulted in a spinal fusion. Life returned to normal, even had another child, until 4 years later, the fusion failed horribly and embedded into my cerebral fluid column causing a massive leak and infection. After 2 repair surgeries and a summer in a nursing home recovering function, I was left with serious nerve & back pain, way too many pharmaceuticals, and a growing opiate addiction.  My intuition told me that if I didn’t do something different I would be dead in no time. As we were already losing our farm due to loss of income we decided to move to Colorado where I detoxed off the meds with medical marijuana, learned meditation, reiki and opened up to my soul. It has been a long journey to health but one of amazing growth, however, there was still a timeline running where I never made those changes.

When my husband came home from work and saw that I was an emotional hot mess he came to sit with me. I told him about my day’s journey including what our middle child had said. I asked him if he felt similar and his face grew serious. He said “You were circling the drain, Jen. There was no vitality to you. I always had a plan B in the back of my mind of how I was going to take care of the kids without you.” I had no idea that he had felt so much pressure. I asked him if he still had a plan B and his boyish smile returned and he said “Nah you are irreplaceable. Maybe that is the point of life, to become irreplaceable.”

The next 3 days I experienced excruciating pain in all of my joints, my back and had intense nerve pain that radiated down both legs. It was like I was right back in hell, right back in the time period where my eyes would open in the morning and I was sad I was still alive. I worked with my team the whole time and they explained that a timeline collapse is not “out there” but actually takes place in the body. That each cell holds the timeline and must be removed from every area of the physical form.

They also wanted me to see all the ways that I was willing to give up on this experience and my goals.  I had dreams of the collapsing timeline, really feeling the gravity of the situation and its effects on me and my loved ones. I saw the pain of not fulfilling my soul’s passion. I was also shown where I had held the feelings of “I don’t belong on this planet” and “I want to go home”. I was also shown all the times that I put another’s needs in front of my own and how this too is a signal of “I don’t want to live or thrive.”

On the flipside of that, I was shown where I had looked outside myself to be saved, believing that in an instant the world would change and I would be healed and whole. The truth is being healed and is available to all, but only through going within and doing the deep inner work.  I also had to look at the definition of being healed and how for each person that meaning is deeply individual.  For me, healed means I want to live, I want to create, and I have excitement for my life. It does not mean that my physical body is perfect.

On the 3rd day, they asked me to state my intentions of what I wanted in this life and they told me to be fearless. It was as I shouted these intentions out to the universe that I felt the final release of the timeline take place and I sunk to my knees in gratitude that it was done. I was then shown the place of the weavers and my personal looms to see that indeed I had collapsed the timeline.
I wasn’t going to share this ultra-personal experience because it can be hard to be so vulnerable.

However, Spirit brought to me quite a few people who were also going through their own personal death timeline collapse. For some they were knocked down by the flu, others had near-death accidents, some found themselves facing a serious illness like a coma or sepsis.  Some are finding that the timelines collapsing hold remnants from past lives that need healing as well. When I explained to them what I experienced it brought them relief and a greater understanding of what they needed to do to collapse their timelines.  I knew then that it needed to be shared.

As we move into higher and higher frequencies all the timelines that hold lower frequencies must collapse. This experience can be very painful if you have one foot on one timeline and one foot in another. We are being asked to become very clear on what it is we want in our lives and focus on that. We have to see where we are holding onto separation, however, it looks for you. We have to come to a place where we can see that we can have it all – health, abundance, connection, happiness, whatever we want – it just needs to come from within and not from something “out there”.

I hope that my experience helps you if you are going through something similar. This process is not for the weak, so give yourself a pat on the back.  Sending you all lots of love. Special thanks to all who share this work.
Jenny Schiltz.