zaterdag 24 juni 2023

WAYSHOWERS: Amanda Lorence


WAYSHOWERS:
Please take what resonates and discard the rest.
Linear time moves so quickly now, so I share with you all the following whilst relevant to NOW on Earth, and the 21st June Summer Solstice from The Tor, Mother Earth’s Heart Chakra. The PRE Solstice video below dated 19 June explains my DATA meaning and relevance of THE ROSE and The 12 PETALS, as well as explains my clue and the story of the FORGET-ME-NOTS. Links below. It’s 22 mins 22 seconds long heeeheee

Relevant to what I’m about to share:
Facebook link:
Utube link:
21 JUNE ON THE TOR:
Before the Solstice Facebook Live started, I arranged the Flower Mandala. The 12 white roses represented to me the 12 disciples. The 3 yellow roses, a depiction of the Gold of the Christ, the centre singular white rose, represented a depiction of God/Source/Creator. I sat with it and meditated, and I prayed to God, quietly. After prayer, I opened my eyes, and the white centre rose seemed to be shining very brightly.

I thought it must be the sunlight, but stayed looking at it in relaxed state. From it’s bright shining centre, a white light rose up, about 10cm / 3 inches (in it’s depth), ABOVE the physical rose. I questioned myself, thinking my eyes may be blurred. So I looked outward at the 12 outer white roses, but saw they had no shining light around or above them. I returned my eyes to the centre white rose. Not only was the white centre still glowing 10cm thick, above the centre white rose, but the white light had expanded outward, above the 3 yellow roses. So radiant, 10cms deep, above, that I could not see the actual 3 yellow roses beneath this white radiant light.

19 - 21 JUNE - THE BEAUTY OF HOW THINGS WEAVE TOGETHER:
19 June: I had seen the clue of the forget-me-not. I knew from my ‘Gaia Mapping’ data that Jesus was asking humanity to NOT forget him (Forget Me NOT). I only showed the flower to you on that 19th June video because some people worldwide, don’t know the tiny size of this flower. But on the Live, I decided in the moment, to tell you the beautiful story of the forget-me-not, ending the story with the words:
“So none of the flowers are ever forgotten”.
20 June: I knew the song to be played for the energy giving (So Will I). So placed it on my iPad.
21 June, Solstice: I didn’t know until it happened, but the last line of this song ends with:
“You’re the One who never leaves the One behind”.
So do you see, the message through the forget-me-not flower and the song were the SAME. During those 3 days, messages were being weaved, each day, but of the same message, finally coming through as energy for everyone, on Solstice.
With Love always,
24 June 2023