vrijdag 9 juni 2023

Releasing Trauma ~ Robbie Watson


Releasing Trauma
This was a Comissioned Code that was released with permission last year. It was focused on Releasing Trauma - I feel it also supports the earlier post in the day I released about healing pieces of the Mother.
This is Deep Medicine that is still working through the present moment with each of us. As it was an individual code made for one specific person - the layers here will always reflect in each of us because we are One.
This Code is apart of our own Architecture as it is bringing into Coherence our own Fragmentation so that we may address all aspects within the Divine Mother / Holy Child dynamic.

I have been posting a lot this last week as I feel a surge within the momentum of my own process as to catalyze and bring into awareness deeper layers at which I am working in.
What I am witnessing is that everything is here for us. Not only is it here within us but understanding and knowing that awareness, then projects into everything from that point of awareness. That means that everything around You is then unifying with Your Divine Will to Heal this Fragmentation within.
I’m so grateful for this code to have popped up and even more so to the receiver of this sacred medicine, to be able to be shared, and received by all through conscious awareness.
Deep processes are ongoing - more to share as it arrives.
Inward and Forward We Go.
With Love,
Robbie Watson