donderdag 21 september 2017

ENERGY UPDATE ~ MICHELLE WALLING



UPDATE
There is so much happening right now, we are going through another accelerated wave. The galactics are almost done with buffering the energy as it comes in, so that's why we are having the earthquakes.
In our personal lives, we are receiving the transformational energy full on! What no longer serves you dishes itself right up to you in your reality. However those suffering in the earthquakes are having to deal with Earth's shifting body.


I have been working diligently on lessening the earthquakes and hurricanes while I am asleep. It has completely wiped me out, sometimes sleeping 10-12 hours per night. Many lightworkers are doing this consciously and even more are doing it in their sleep. I have such compassion for all those suffering from Earth's shifting. It could have been much worse without the starseeds here.
Yesterday I "channeled" Dolores Cannon for the first time. (See my article- Channeling is a Mind Meld) I severed a relationship the same day and things started moving very quickly toward the next exciting phase of my mission. The right people are flowing to me and I couldn't be more excited.

I am interviewing a woman Friday who walks between dimensions and she and her sister are literally glowing!! Like their light bodies are appearing. Her sister's skin looks like it has gold glitter on it, I will include the photos in the show. It's hard for her sister to do her job of cutting hair because people are questioning what's on her skin, why/how is she glittering and glowing? At what point will she have to stop working? I have many questions including their spiritual/metaphysical practices, their diets, etc. I just received a video showing the light coming out of the sister's pores, and OMG I can't wait to share it, i will edit into the show. STAY TUNED!

I have known for a while that I would be building a platform (The Cosmic Awakening Show) for sharing these types of experiences, to help those who are going through the same thing or to show others what is possible. Many people are reporting the dimension reality doorway. Like the movie Tomorrowland, where you are literally seeing another reality in the same place, just in a different frequency. This woman sees several realities at once and can sometimes not walk in 3d because she is on different terrains in other realities and she can't get her footing. She even has a whole other family in one of these realities! This is the third person to come to me with these experiences. My goal is to report as much as possible to you as I can and also to begin experiencing this first hand by joining in a small local group here so that I can walk to the other side and back and share.

In short, I am reporting that things are really ramping up. While some people need to be grounded, some people like my the person I am interviewing Friday can't ground at all in this dense frequency. She knows deep inside it's not what she wants. On the show, I will ask her if she did ground that frequency into the grid, does she think it will open the door for many other people to walk between worlds?
OK folks, things are getting very difficult for many of you. Remember that this is a sign that we are coming down to the end. Really, how much worse could it get for some of you? The only thing I can say to make it better is that just as a bad thing occurs, 20 good things occur to speed things up.

I'll be talking about the equinox energies and how it is the very best time to concentrate on activating your own DNA in my upcoming conference call tomorrow night 7 pm Eastern. With your DNA activated, you begin to walk between worlds, connect with higher frequency beings, and KNOW that everything is accelerating toward the exit.