zondag 30 september 2018

Cosmic Energetics Update: Geometric Inversion Processes ~ Lisa Transcendence Brown♥


PictureImage Credit: By Ag2gaeh - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0,
For the last two days, we've been going through an "inversion" process. Observing the geometrics as they work, these "flip everything" upside down.... reminding me of the flipping/merging process in my early phases... kinda when I went through my own "pole shifts" within and then through my field... and emerged on New Earth fully....

This has to do with the magnetics of all.... a balancing process. Body-Field-Reality


How we function changes all along the way. These codes rework the geometrics for our realities.... The difference in now and then is this is a collective one. ♫

I'll share more along the way. ♥

Here's some reading/activating material, to see how all applies to your own reality/life. And then there is always so much more!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inversive_geometry#Inversions_in_three_dimensions

With love from Kauai,
Lisa Transcendence Brown ☼
www.AwakeningToRemembering.com