zaterdag 25 februari 2023

Been a wild trippy week, up and down with the energies and the weather ~ Mary Long


Been a wild trippy week, up and down with the energies and the weather.
Have felt like I don't know what dimension I am on and some things just don't make sense anymore.
So much coming in, yet no words can express what I am feeling.
It is like I am tapped into the collective at times and those energies feel like they are everywhere, so out of alignment. Working on balancing that out.
Sometimes sudden feelings of doom, or something is going to happen, and it isn't fear based, it is just a weird feeling.
Haven't been real emotional like I am sometimes when I am taking in a lot of energies, just constantly feel like I am in a place of no mind.
Sometimes being in this space of No Mind, I can't function very well in the 3d but 5d I am totally at peace at that level.
We are moving into our Light Bodies more as our DNA continues to reconstruct and awaken our dormant cells. Also, more of our brain is opening up, there is no such thing as junk DNA. Every part of the Human anatomy was fully functional at one point in time.
Not sure if anyone ever watched the Movie Lucy, but if you really sit and focus on connecting to everything you become everything. I use to do this in Nature when I was younger, connect to a bee, or a dragon fly, even a squirrel or a tree. You focus on something long enough you become that in which you are observing, next thing you know you can see through their eyes.
There is so much to explore within us Loves, things we were never taught, things that were hidden from us so we couldn't know our truest potential in these human vessels.
I am really enjoying this deep multidimensional aspect of myself, you can literally go anywhere and it just keeps getting better.
Have a Magical Evening and a Beautiful Weekend Loves. Take time for you, explore the deepest parts of you.
photo from the Movie Lucy