maandag 26 september 2022

Energy Update ~ Lee Harris


You are going through so many deep healings right now.

There are things coming through you, coming to you, and leaving you that you perhaps didn't know you would ever be able to let go of.

The healing energy is very fast. And if you stay aware of what's going on, you might be able to just look back on your last few months or your last few years and go, “Wow!

That was something that really used to hold me or have a hold over me in the past. And actually when I think about it now, I don't feel as emotionally triggered by it or intense.”

That's what I mean about the speed of healing now. And often, if we don't stop and take stock of where we are, we don't even notice that these changes are happening, especially when you look at the rapid changes of the last few years.