zondag 26 januari 2020

Mary Long ~ Energy Update



Many emotions that have been left in the darkness and not healed will rise into the Light to be purged. 
There are many things triggering us emotionally, these are signs of things we still hold grudges, or choose not to face.
Just know Dear Ones the only way these can heal is to allow yourself to feel them, no matter how painful it feels in our hearts, we have got to keep purging, keep clearing and letting go. It doesn't mean we have to react to them, just allow them to surface so they can be felt, forgiven and healed.
It is quite a challenge as we see many rising in protests around the World, and all the political unrest that is occurring. This is all occurring much more quickly as more and more are awakening to see the truth and how we have all been manipulated. 
We must take time within as much as we possibly can, we must allow ourselves to feel, no matter what it is that continues to stir us up emotionally. I am not saying go out and protest, because as much as we feel pulled to do so, it is more important to continue anchoring the light to Mother. 
Be conduit's of energy, like antennas and allow yourselves to be frequency keepers. I have been one all my life, even as a child when other kids would see me dancing in the yard, saying things in a light language I did not understand at the time, they would ask me what are you, you are weird and I would reply, I am a frequency keeper. And did they laugh at me and I did not care, sometimes other kids would join me. It was fun and it felt so good, still does.
I still do this every night when I take my little dog for his walk and it feels just as divine as it did when I was a child. I talk to the trees, the moon, and all the planets, the Universe and even our ET families in a language all my own.
There is always joy to be felt, even when things do not feel so good. 
Be good to yourselves Loves, we have come a long way and things are changing as we continue to change. 
Keep sending those waves of Love to all you meet, and keep anchoring the light. 
Home is always within us, and we are never alone.
Stay heart Centered, integrate, transform. 
Bring it all into Oneness. 
Love is the only truth we need