maandag 27 januari 2020

Energy Update ~ Jennifer Hoffman



Hello everyone. 

Are you sleeping more these past few days or your sleep hours are odd (since we are not sleeping at night)? 

I feel like the past 3 to 4 days are one big, long day since I am awake until 4 or 5AM then I can't get up in the morning because I am so tired. 

I think that's nearly over, maybe by Tuesday.
A heads up, there is more deep cleaning, release, and transformation energy at work this week with the very rare Pluto/Eris square. 

Eris is the feminine justice warrior, think of Zena the warrior princess tv series. This is support for our creative spirit, our innate divinity, our soul essence that is the source of our creative energy -
 
so you may get a big dose of creative energy this week AND a desire to remove everything that is in its way....

Shine on, it just gets more interesting every day.