donderdag 26 mei 2022

Energy Update ~ Mary Long


Been Pausing from electronics because my energies seem to be blowing up LED light bulbs again and when I get on computer or phone, they start going wacky..

Voices break up when I am on the phone, doesn't matter if it is my Cell or my Landline.

The frequencies in our bodies are getting higher and higher, get shocked when I touch metal and sometimes my Cats. They just look at me like what is that about.

So not staying on them for long, don't want to be blowing out my computer too, lol. Replaced 3 more LED lights, I think my frequency is over powering them.
Hope you all are doing well out there in this ever changing World we are living on, it is so exciting yet intense at times.

One day we will all be celebrating together as one Divine Family of Love and look back on these wonderful challenges and laugh because they are bringing us all to the awareness of how interconnected we all are.

Really Beautiful Experiences we have when our Heart is full of Love and Compassion for all life.

Have a Magical Evening Dear Ones, sleep well and remember our dreams are showing us just how beautiful and magical the 5th Dimension is.