woensdag 28 oktober 2020

Energy Update ~ Natoya Hall


Major Heart Consciousness Regeneration going on these past few days. It’s strong, it feels like a thousand lifetimes being wiped clean.

Heart pressure, palpitations, shortness of breath, anxiety, sadness, feeling lonely, back pain, stiff joints and body parts, blurry vision, extra sharp vision, imbalances, dis-eases, illness coming up to be healed from your ancestral line.

We are FEELING very differently right now and we are feeling energy in ways that takes my breath at times. I can’t express how HUGE this time is. I was watching Lovecraft Country and this line popped out at me, “ Am I dead?” Asked Ruby; “No, replied William but Metamorphosis can feel like death.”

The energies we are feeling are like no other and my whole team have been surrounding me and holding me as I feel like Ruby coming out of that body. My Light Team says this... we are watching in such love and awe as this metamorphosis has never been done before while in a body and “alive”, we are watching how brave you are, how at times you are tired, scared, in terror even, yet, you speak words of encouragement to yourself to keep going.

We stand with you like a protective Mother/Father, we’ve got you. Keep being the absolute warriors you are. Everything is falling into place Divinely and we’re ALL here (ground crew) with you now; you’ll see us when you look deeply into your eyes or your peripheral vision. ✨

So much love Warriors Of Light