vrijdag 28 oktober 2016

ACTIVATING THE PETAL OF THE INTIMATE HEART~I AM ALL THAT I AM


I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
and all the Illumined Beings of Light from On High that I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence,
the Highest aspect of my Soul Light within the Cosmic Heart of God.

Within this sacred space,
I enter into my Christed Heart of Divine Unconditional Love.
I now activate the Petals of my Christed Heart:
my Peaceful Heart,
my Loving Heart,
my Healing Heart,
my Joyful and Happy Heart,
my Innocent and Open Heart,
my Powerful Heart,
my Knowing Heart,
my Passionate Heart,
my Overflowing and Prosperous Heart,
my Trusting Heart,
my Heart of Integrity and Truth,
And now I enter into the Petal of my Intimate Heart.

Breathing deeply into my body,
I acknowledge myself as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love and Master Being of Light.
I Am an Open Heart in this Golden Age of Light.
As I connect deeper now into my authentic loving Self,
I allow myself to be vulnerable, trusting, and free of shame,
letting go of judgment of self and others,
and any fear of intimacy I may have.
I Am a powerful, magnificent, sacred, sexual Being of Light.
I Am All That I Am.

As the Petal of my Intimate Heart now activates,
I deepen into the knowing that I am unique, immeasurable in my magnificence and Light.
I let go of the need to hid my Light,
to shield myself from others,
or to compare myself with others.
I choose to Love my Self,
all parts of myself, which are uniquely and authentically mine.
I Am All That I Am.


The Sirian Archangelic League of the Light now come forward,
placing me in an Intimate Christed Heart Chamber of Light.
As this multidimensional, multicolored laser light grid activates around my body and energy field,
in a beautiful silver-gold grid of Light,
I start to breathe more deeply into my body now.
Expanding my lower abdomen on the in-breath,
And contracting my lower abdomen on the out-breath.
As I deepen into the Knowing of my Divinity, purity and innocence,
I deepen into the presence of my Godself,
In conscious awareness and Self-Love.
I Am One with my Beloved I Am Presence,
I Am One with Mother/Father God,
I Am One with all Life.
I Am All That I Am.