woensdag 14 juli 2021

Energy Update ~ Celia Fenn



It's hard not to sound dramatic about the situation where I live in South Africa. Some of you may have seen images on the media of the large scale mayhem and "mass looting events" in the north of the country.

We are under Level four lockdown for a Covid wave driven by the "Delta variant", we have rioting, violence and looting, and it's the middle of winter and very cold at the moment.
I am OK because Cape Town, in the South, where I live has so far not been directly affected by the violence and unrest, although we have our own "taxi war" right now.

So.....without needing to go into reasons and analysis, I see this as a moment where I get to walk my talk. In these ending and beginning times with powerful energies and earth changes, we need to Trust, be Resilient and Strong and act from Love and Compassion.
For me, resilience comes from Inner Peace and from knowing we are not alone on our Earth walk. There are legions of Angels and Light Beings walking with us.

As a sovereign being I know that I am responsible for my own well being, and I do not expect others to "save" me. I walk in power and strength. I will be fine because I have angelic protection.

I am at peace because although what is happening is fairly terrifying in many ways, I can see the "bigger picture" and I understand this is part of transformation and change. It will not be easy.

I come from a place of Love and Compassion.

This Sunday 18th of July is Mandela day and I am joining in some projects to assist the poor, vulnerable and hungry in my area. I help others where I can, because I can, and with love from my heart.

I ask all of you to join me as we head towards the New Earth.
Be resilient and strong.
Trust.
Be Calm.
Be Loving and Compassionate.
These are hard days and these are miracle days too!

I Love You All.