zondag 27 juni 2021

ABOUT “Departed” Loved Ones ~ Nicky Hamid


ABOUT “Departed” Loved Ones.

A bigger view from, Heart. I have not lost anyone.
You are all always in my heart. You have all given me gifts that have deepen my knowing of who I am and I truly Love you all.

I am forever entangled with you in a "weave of Love". And I know everyone of you is a Star Seed and everyone of you are Love infused and encased Soul expression, and every one of you is making your own journey into fathomless adventure, as I am.

And in time we will meet and sit together in the Fires of the Sun and share our wonderous stories and plan new adventures.

Shine On
I So Love You
**********************
PS: From time to time people write me about their "loss".
For me the temporary deep grief and sadness can so easily be turned around if I so choose.
THERE IS NO DEATH simply a temporary “absence”.
One of my daughters died at 9 years of age of a brain tumor. The last words she said as she slipped into a coma was. "Daddy, I wish the world to be at Peace".

Now over 30 years later she buzzes in from time to time, not as a child, but as a Shining One, and boy is she excited about what WE are all doing.
WE are One , WE are One, Oh Yes WE are One.

We do not just have our present family. Our Soul Family is vast. Welcome them all.
It is very "small minded" and “victim indulgent” to be attached to only a few when you can be engaged with so many.
How do you ever expect World Peace if your Family is not growing by the day.
How big is your Love, can there be a limit?
I don't think so friends.

PPS
And give me no pity or sympathy for the “death” of my daughter. That would be to dishonour us both and Who you truly are. If you feel it is yours then my advice is to climb higher and dive deeper in your Knowing of your Eternal Entanglement and the vibrant Colours of your Heart.