vrijdag 7 juli 2023

Blessings on this 777 ~ Robbie Watson


Blessings on this 777

I have been deeply committed to releasing what no longer serves me which has led me into the arms of the deepest love.
What does it mean to stand in Love?
It means to choose in the moment of darkness your true Solar Essence of Creation. It means to look what is attempting to disrupt you with the deepest compassion and commitment to forgive and let go as it thunders down upon you.
This place within becomes immovable.
I am in the process of doing this for myself. Many tests are here to remind and anchor what is here to bring you into this stasis of change and recalibration within mind and matter.
I am so grateful for this moment. To feel and to be as I Am without judgment.
Today changes everything. Over and over and over again. From each ancestral lineage to every future generation- this moment is the access point for all directions within and without.
Trust this moment as the time of imbalance becomes less than the moments of pure love and joy.
We do this Together.
I choose now to let go of the past and the pain of holding onto it. I choose now my truth and my sovereignty to reign within the domain of my Kingdoms of Love.
We rise as One into the Architecture that supports the entirety of Creation.
This Earth - The People - We are the Songs of the Spheres with legs and a beating heart.
To remind you of this Deep Essence I have shared this Code that is the representation of our Katharic Body in Total and Full Synthesis. This Architecture is a reminder of our Innate Body as Creator and Christ Consciousness. This Code is amplifying and inducing all negative aspects to come into awareness to dissolve and transform into our Solar Body of Organic Ascension. This code is working with the proper 12 the mathematical sequence is. You may have seen a similar image which is based off of 10 mathematical sequences, which is the inverted Tree of Life. The one I have shared above is the proper sacred Christ consciousness 12D Tree of Life.
Profound my Family - we move into this space with our arms open wide and our songs singing loud.
We are doing it. We are seeing it.
I love you all so much. May this day bring us the deepest peace as what no longer serves us embraces the flow of forgiveness and compassion.
Inward and forward we go!
With Love,
Robbie Watson
Vibrational Medicine