donderdag 27 januari 2022

Energy Update ~ Mary Long



This body is taking in a lot at night when I am sleeping, I haven't even astral traveled this Week, but I can sure feel this body recalibrating.

My bones are even vibrating, feels like my whole body is really. It was mainly my consciousness last week, felt like my body was here but not my Spirit.

Today and yesterday my legs felt like I had 200lb weights on them and when you are on your feet most the day it feels like you have been treading through water, even the upper thighs are thick and hard like I had a major work out.

I am integrating it all, just not fast enough which means I need to spend more time within and with Nature, take long walks and breath in the cool crisp air.

This is why this morning I felt as if I had died 3,000 times, that is what stuck in my head, lol, but all and all I am grateful for all that I experience and if I didn't know what was occurring,
I would probably be at the doctor's office, he would run tests and find nothing wrong.
Life is a trip right now, while outside I saw a helicopter coming, it looked like life flight, right before it got to the strip pit across the road it changed into an airplane, blew my mind...some will speculate I was seeing things. Believe me when I say, I see things that one can only imagine, have for years. I seen things when I was a kid no one else could see but my grandmother.

Feeling much better after grounding with the Trees, taking some time to rest this evening.

Hang in there Loves, things can feel intense some days but truly it is all worth it because once we adjust another World Opens up for us that guides us ever deeper into our 5th Dimensional Selves.