vrijdag 27 november 2020

There is so much I wish to say to you ~ Lorie Ladd



There is so much I wish to say to you.
This year has been nothing short of miraculous and powerful.
I want to take this now to thank you for Being here with me during this massive shift in consciousness.
Thank you for courageously walking side by side with me.
Thank you for feeling everything you have felt.
Thank you for growing and expanding with me.
Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to share so much with you.
I am beyond grateful to be able to do what I do with all of you.

We are here in this now within our physical vessels to bring more LIGHT onto the Planet than ever before.
There is no where else I would rather be then walking along side you LIGHTING up this WORLD.
So, thank you from the deepest part of my Being for allowing me to stand with you as we shift the entire human collective. AND YES, we shift it! 🙂
I love you. I see you. I honor you. I thank you!