woensdag 28 oktober 2020

received a powerful message last night from my Guides ~ Lorie Ladd


I received a powerful message last night from my Guides. I was shown things that were so evil and dark I woke up with my body feeling tight and heavy.
I saw very young children and adolescents all over the world locked up and used for satanic rituals and sex trafficking.
I was shown and told that EVERYTHING we are dismantling, breaking down, tearing apart and peeling back is for the children, to free and save the children.
What do I mean? I mean we can not move into higher state of consciousness, into New Earth, into 5d without SEEING and breaking apart the very DARK, very EVIL, and very LARGE consciousnesses we call SEX TRAFFICKING, PEDOPHILIA and SATANIC RITUALS.
Yes, this has occurred and is occurring right now.
Yes, very famous and very powerful humans are involved.
And yes this will be very challenging to hold and to accept.

It is occurring and it requires us to courageously break it apart and clear it from our collective human field.
We will never be free as a human collective until our children and our babies are free. And there is nothing fun about writing this.
My heart hurts. My body is heavy and my chest tight but I will courageously walk into this and do my part to shift the evil that has been behind the scenes and yet in plain sight for thousands of years.
What can we do?
Begin to open our eyes to it.
Hold compassion for ourselves as we see and feel it.
Speak about it if it feels resonate to you.
Feel it and know with absolutely certainty it get’s taken down.
The children become free and we dissolve it all from our collective field.
It has already been dissolved. We just have to go through it.
I know this isn’t easy to read. I know it isn’t easy to feel and by all means not all of us are here to see and feel and dismantle it.
But, if you are here to clear this evil consciousness know that I am standing right beside you, holding your hand as we, the warriors of LIGHT, courageously walk straight into this darkness and free our beautiful children.
This is part of the shift and evolution of consciousness and we are safe to feel it and to do it!
Thank you for Being here with me and I LOVE YOU!