vrijdag 3 juli 2020

MASSIVE INCOMING ENERGY!! ~ Natoya Hall


MASSIVE INCOMING ENERGY!! 

The body is getting blasted with very high Solar, Full Moon/Eclipse and Galactic frequency energies right now and it’s affecting the plexus, so stomach, gallbladder, digestive system. 

Sacral; worth, Divine Feminine energies coming through; this is our intuition, emotional body, sex, intimacy. Our “remembering” is coming in VERY strongly; remember who you are! 

Root, jumping different timelines very quickly; instantaneously. Nausea, lack of sleep, disturbed sleep, feeling completely out of it, dizzy, equilibrium is off. 


Extreme hot flashes, chills, strong vibrations shaky feeling. Drink a lot of water with chlorophyll when you can! Be easy, gentle and as calm as possible. 

These energies are going cellular deep, DNA DEEP. I’ll get the forecast out as soon as i can; I’m maneuvering these energies myself and bringing my codes down and through my body. 

So much love Starseeds