donderdag 7 juli 2022

A phenomenal sharing…Amanda Lorence


A phenomenal sharing…

I’m also in shock (in a very beautiful way) at some of this channelling…

My gratitude to you both Diane Gaby and Paul Dobree-Carey

I was also shown on 31 October 2021, VISUALLY, HOW ‘The Game’ actually works (the light laws)…how when we know the ‘Light rules’ of The Game, we can choose to apply them in our every day moments, if we wish to exit One Game, to then begin the next Game that is of Higher Energetic Frequency.

And I’ve never known since October 2021 what I’m to do with this information…meaning I know I’m to share it of course, but in a way that helps as MANY as possible, in a much bigger way than the Lives or short posts I do.

I know the ‘HOW TO share’ will reveal within me at perfect timing. But for now, I am just so elated to read another, who has another understanding of how the game works, the objective of it, how to traverse it, how to exit to the next Game.

And we’re doing this together…For me THAT’S the shear beauty…we are doing it together through the Love of All. Gratitude for this sharing to explain in human words, the enormity of the BEAUTY of God’s Design. Humbled…