donderdag 27 oktober 2022

Recently someone asked me ...Raising Vibrations


Recently someone asked me ...
How did I became so spiritually aware ?
Well I guess the short answer to that is ...
I wanted to find a way out of the pain ...
I wanted to understand why I couldn't find true love
And I wanted to know something deeper
Than what another could give me
I now know with undeniable certainty
That pain is the catalyst for change ...
Physical, mental and/or emotional
Once we finally decide...
There has to be another way
Once the pain becomes so great
We can no longer numb it with our drug of choice
Once we have given up depending on those around us
To make us feel worthy about ourselves
Once we lay down our swords
And stop fighting the system
Once we acknowledge there is something far greater
Than this flesh and bone body suit
Once we start to see the magic
In sunsets, love, music and snowflakes
Once we feel another's hurts
As deeply as our own
Once we resonate with the concept that power
Comes from within not without
Once we understand that nobody else
Is here to make us happy
Once we discover that to feel peace
We have to become peace
Once we are intrigued by the idea
That we create our own reality
Once we ask the questions
Once we set off on our quest for answers ...
Our journey begins
Gemma Star
Image Pintrest
Instagram 'raisingvibrationswithjo'