maandag 25 juli 2022

PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT (yet also Collective): Amanda Lorence


PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT
(yet also Collective):
As WE GO, I know to do more spontaneous ENERGY GIVINGS. Without words. I’ve been doing these since 2020. And am aware that people new to my energy work may not necessarily know what I do, and how to RECEIVE the OPTIMUM energy that comes through my vessel when I get my human personality out of the way, by transcending consciousness to differing energy states where I pick up on higher energetic frequencies.

If you don't understand my energy givings, or how to receive the optimum energy, let me know in the comments. And if enough people need to know, I’ll do a short FB Live at some point explaining how the ENERGY GIVING happens, works and is GIVEN through me, to you.


I know I support verbally, in written and vocal forms, which in itself IS ENERGY…yet as we GO, I’m aware the PUREST way I can assist at certain times ahead, is in my PUREST state within my SILENCE at a PURER TRANSCENDED STATE. To GIVE from.

These will be SHORT, spontaneous FB Lives to music, where I don’t speak. The support is various energy frequencies (via Translocational Wave system). It’s part of my Path to GIVE this way…

One Love
Amanda Lorence
25 July 2022